Everyone is different. Some of these symptoms I share, and there are a few that I used to but no longer have.
Here is my feedback on these things.
- My nervous stimms are biting the inside of my mouth, clenching my jaw and tongue.
- Changing my routine last minute really stresses me out IF I do not have a backup plan.
- Food has to have a LOT of flavor and needs to be the correct texture and temperature. Bland food makes me gag.
- Smells that do not smell like food make me nauseated or give me a headache. Especially cleaning supplies.
- Sounds – I hate florescent lights and loud car revs or sudden loud noises really grab me and send me into a panic.
- I am OBSESSED with my hobbies. Right now it is this website.
- I definitely like to wear the same type of thing all the time. I buy like 5 of the same shirt or pants in different colors if I find one I like.
- I never realized this was a problem until recently but I definitely cant read this on people I don’t know well.
- The grocery store is the worst, and I avoid crowded events. Cant do it.
- I can talk really fast but have learned to slow down, however I do have problems repeating the same thing over and over again when I talk to people. It is embarrassing because I don’t even realize when I am doing it.